There’s too much at stake to choose less than the best!
"DO's & DON'Ts" of performance GASKETS
- DO choose Performance Gaskets from the experts who have twenty years of experience manufacturing hi-tech gaskets for major aftermarket brands and OEM.
- DON’T assume there aren’t new and better ways to seal classic high performance Chevy, Ford and Chrysler V8’s.
- DO check out the first edition of Magnum’s Performance Gasket Catalog “pdf” by clicking the link on this page.
- DON’T overlook Magnum’s extensive coverage for recent GM LS engines.
- DO take advantage of Magnum’s advanced molding technology in our expanded line of steel core valve cover gaskets and one-piece oil pan gaskets.
- DON’T struggle anymore inserting Chrysler 440 rear main bearing side seals. Try our SP93120 molded seals with a rigid plastic core. At the same time, save time and money by choosing a Magnum MaxDry SS molded oil pan gasket with integral windage tray… OS84011 (for standard stroke) or OS84012 (with deep sump for stroker motors).
Magnum’s gasket engineers have combined years of experience in race engine build-ups and street performance gasket applications with MSI’s world-class manufacturing capabilities. The result is a product line precisely tailored for the needs and preferences of high performance engine builders, whether for modified stock engines or all-out race motors.
Covers Chevrolet, Ford and Chrysler small blocks and big blocks, plus GM LS
MaxPrint™ intake manifold gaskets with stock or race size ports
Extreme heat resistant exhaust header gaskets
Premium valve cover gaskets with material and thickness options
Premium 1-piece molded rubber oil pan gaskets or 4-piece die-cut options